There is little doubt that you need to take necessary training before you can be considered qualified to perform CPR. The good thing is, you will be able to receive your certificate as soon as you complete the course. But how long before you need to renew your qualification? When does the Provide CPR certification expire in Melbourne?
When Should I Renew My Provide CPR Certification?
Your qualification is valid for one year before it will expire in Melbourne. It is best to renew your certificate before it expires. This way, you can continue to help save people.
Are you ready to get your Provide CPR certification? Here are the important requirements you need before taking the course.
- Online Pre-Study Module. Participants must complete the online pre-study module before taking the course. A link to the online pre-study will be provided once you have made the booking.
- USI (Unique Student Identifier). You will need to provide a valid USI number. You may procure one here.
- Identification. You must provide one form of valid photo I.D. like a driver’s license, passport, or proof of age card.
- LLN (Language, Literacy and Numeracy). Participants are expected to complete an LLN assessment. This will determine their eligibility for the course.
- Attendance. All participants are expected to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to schedule to complete the necessary paperwork for registration.
Are you ready to get your certification? Edway Training offers Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) HLTAID009 courses in Melbourne, Sunshine and Hallam VIC. Book now and you will receive your certificate as soon as possible.
Please Note: We have a maximum of 10 students per class and practising social distancing requirements of students being no closer than 1.5 metres from each other. Please refer to Edway COVID Action Plan which can be found on our website.