First Aid Sydney
First aid training equips participants with the knowledge to make a difference when accidents happen and in emergency situations. This means you’ll be able to think clearly and make educated decisions while waiting for medical assistance to arrive.
First aid course covers the basics of essential CPR and what to do in common medical emergencies. If you are taking the course for workplace use, it is of particular importance to choose a nationally accredited provider. All workplaces benefit from having staff qualified in first aid.
Individuals with first aid certification also benefit from having a valuable skill to add to their resume.
ATTENTION ALL CLASS ATTENDANTS: According to the government, state and ASQA guidelines, Edway Training remains open. Please refer to the booking calendar for the latest schedule.
COVID-19 Action plan
In line with the federal government’s quarantine plan, we have changed our operations:
- We have increased sanitizing of all surfaces and classrooms
- We have reduced the number of students in each class to be in line with the government’s requirements
- Anyone with signs of infection is refused entry into the classroom
- We are keeping our operations going at a significantly decreased capacity to allow our clients and students to get qualifications to start work during and straight after this crisis passes
We remind all the participants to follow health guidelines:
- Stay home if you feel unwell or recently visited (14 days) areas where COVID-19 is spreading
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance
- Follow the directions of your local health authority
We appreciate your support during these difficult times for our country and the world.
7 Hours + Breaks
Booked and Paid online: $90
Pay at the Door: $100