This course supersedes HLTFA311A Apply First Aid and was previously known as Senior First Aid or First Aid Level 2.
Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) HLTAID001 and Provide Basic Emergency Life Support HLTAID002 are included in the Provide First Aid HLTAID003 training course.
First Aid training covers topics such as Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR); fractures and dislocations; burns and scalds; head, chest, and spinal injuries; fainting and unconsciousness; bandaging techniques; severed limbs; poisoning, bites, stings.
1. Student Workbook. Participant must bring completed Student Workbook (all questions must be completed).
The link for the Student Workbook download will be provided in the confirmation email after submission of the online registration form.
ENTRY TO THE COURSE WILL BE REFUSED if the Student Workbook is not completed.
2. Attendance. Participants should arrive 15 minutes prior the scheduled starting time to complete the necessary registration paperwork.
ENTRY TO THE COURSE WILL BE REFUSED if participants arrive 20 minutes after the scheduled starting time.
3. Identification. Participants must provide one form of valid I.D. (e.g. passport, driver’s licence, proof of age card, student card).
STATEMENT OF ATTAINMENT WILL NOT BE ISSUED if participants do not provide a valid form of photo I.D.
4. Basic understanding of English language. To complete the course assessment, the basic understanding of reading and writing English is required.
The trainer reserves the right to refuse entry to the course based on the outcome of the Language, Literacy and Numeracy test which is available to all participants.
Upon successful completion of the course participants will receive:
- Nationally recognised Statement of Attainment (which is issued on the day of training)
Provide First Aid HLTAID003 certification is valid for 3 years.
Provide basic emergency life support HLTAID002 certification is valid for 3 years.
Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) HLTAID001 certification is valid for 1 year.
SYDNEY Ground Floor, 155 – 159 William Street Darlinghurst NSW 2010
Check Map, Public Transport and Parking Information