Advanced Resuscitation (CLS) Cardiac Life Support Sydney
Our Advanced Resuscitation Course in Sydney is designed to equip participants with the skills and knowledge necessary to react correctly in emergency situations in order to provide resuscitation.Whether partaking this course as a requirement for work or just as an average person who thinks it may come in handy one day, this course is suited to all levels of knowledge and previous experience.
ATTENTION ALL CLASS ATTENDANTS: According to the government, state and ASQA guidelines, Edway Training remains open. Please refer to the booking calendar for the latest schedule.
COVID-19 Action plan
In line with the federal government’s quarantine plan, we have changed our operations:
- We have increased sanitizing of all surfaces and classrooms
- We have reduced the number of students in each class to be in line with the government’s requirements
- Anyone with signs of infection is refused entry into the classroom
- We are keeping our operations going at a significantly decreased capacity to allow our clients and students to get qualifications to start work during and straight after this crisis passes
We remind all the participants to follow health guidelines:
- Stay home if you feel unwell or recently visited (14 days) areas where COVID-19 is spreading
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance
- Follow the directions of your local health authority
We appreciate your support during these difficult times for our country and the world.
4 Hours Including Breaks
Booked and Paid online: $160
Pay at the Door: $170