First Aid Melbourne
Even a shallow depth of knowledge in First Aid can really make a difference when accidents happen, or when it comes to emergency situations. After completing your First Aid training, you’ll be equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to think clearly and make educated decisions whilst waiting for professional medical assistance to arrive.
Our First Aid training course covers all the basics required to act quickly and decisively in an emergency medical situation, where it may fall upon you to make life-saving decisions. But on a less dramatic note, even if all you have to deal with is a slightly worse than average household cut or a broken bone, knowledge of First Aid will always be a lifelong valuable skill.
ATTENTION ALL CLASS ATTENDANTS: According to the government, state and ASQA guidelines, Edway Training remains open. Please refer to the booking calendar for the latest schedule.
COVID-19 Action plan
In line with the federal government’s quarantine plan, we have changed our operations:
- We have increased sanitizing of all surfaces and classrooms
- We have reduced the number of students in each class to be in line with the government’s requirements
- Anyone with signs of infection is refused entry into the classroom
- We are keeping our operations going at a significantly decreased capacity to allow our clients and students to get qualifications to start work during and straight after this crisis passes
We remind all the participants to follow health guidelines:
- Stay home if you feel unwell or recently visited (14 days) areas where COVID-19 is spreading
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance
- Follow the directions of your local health authority
We appreciate your support during these difficult times for our country and the world.
6 Hours Including Breaks
MELBOURNE & SUNSHINE
Booked and Paid online: $100