Childcare First Aid Melbourne
Our Childcare First Aid course is designed to meet the needs of both childcare professionals as well as concerned first-time parents, grandparents and family members.
From dealing with asthma management to the application of an epidermal during severe allergic reactions and anaphylactic shock, or even how to correctly and safely perform CPR on an infant or small child, this course has you covered.
This course covers all of the First Aid components required to legally work with children or in childcare.
ATTENTION ALL CLASS ATTENDANTS: According to the government, state and ASQA guidelines, Edway Training remains open. Please refer to the booking calendar for the latest schedule.
COVID-19 Action plan
In line with the federal government’s quarantine plan, we have changed our operations:
- We have increased sanitizing of all surfaces and classrooms
- We have reduced the number of students in each class to be in line with the government’s requirements
- Anyone with signs of infection is refused entry into the classroom
- We are keeping our operations going at a significantly decreased capacity to allow our clients and students to get qualifications to start work during and straight after this crisis passes
We remind all the participants to follow health guidelines:
- Stay home if you feel unwell or recently visited (14 days) areas where COVID-19 is spreading
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance
- Follow the directions of your local health authority
We appreciate your support during these difficult times for our country and the world.
8 Hours including Breaks
Booked and Paid online: $140
Pay at the Door: $150