Responsible Service of Alcohol Sydney
In Sydney and the rest of NSW, it is a mandatory legal requirement to hold valid NSW RSA certificate for licensees and staff who are selling, offering or serving liquor in the establishments with the general, on-premises, late night and packaged liquor licenses.
Those types of licenses cover most of the places where alcohol is served or sold.
So, if you are looking for a job in the places such as pub, restaurant, night club, concert hall, sport stadium or music festival where you’ll be serving alcohol, you’ll be required to hold NSW RSA certificate.
ATTENTION ALL CLASS ATTENDANTS: According to the government, state and ASQA guidelines, Edway Training remains open. Please refer to the booking calendar for the latest schedule.
COVID-19 Action plan
In line with the federal government’s quarantine plan, we have changed our operations:
- We have increased sanitizing of all surfaces and classrooms
- We have reduced the number of students in each class to be in line with the government’s requirements
- Anyone with signs of infection is refused entry into the classroom
- We are keeping our operations going at a significantly decreased capacity to allow our clients and students to get qualifications to start work during and straight after this crisis passes
We remind all the participants to follow health guidelines:
- Stay home if you feel unwell or recently visited (14 days) areas where COVID-19 is spreading
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance
- Follow the directions of your local health authority
We appreciate your support during these difficult times for our country and the world.
6 Hours + Breaks
Online Payment: $150