Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) training program was designed to provide participants with the skills and knowledge necessary to contribute to a safe, enjoyable environment in licensed premises.
RSA training covers alcohol-related topics, such as facts about liquor industry and alcohol, intoxication, benefits of responsible service of alcohol, strategies for responsible service of alcohol, refusal of service and underage drinking, packaged liquor and functions.
1. Identification. Participants must provide one form of valid I.D. (e.g. passport, driver’s licence, proof of age card, student card).
OLGR NSW INTERM CERTIFICATE AND STATEMENT OF ATTAINMENT WILL NOT BE ISSUED if participants do not provide a valid form of I.D.
2. Attendance. Participants should arrive 15-20 minutes prior the start of the course to complete necessary registration paperwork.
ENTRY TO THE COURSE WILL BE REFUSED if participants arrives after course scheduled starting time.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive:
- Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing (OLGR) NSW Interim Certificate
- Statement of Attainment (which is valid in NT, WA, SA, QLD)
- An identity license card (provided by OLGR NSW)
SYDNEY – KINGS CROSS Level 1, 100 William Street, Sydney NSW 2000
SYDNEY – CENTRAL 787 George Street, Haymarket NSW 2000
Check Map, Public Transport and Parking Information