Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) training program was designed to provide participants with the skills and knowledge necessary to contribute to a safe, enjoyable environment in licensed premises.
RSA training covers alcohol-related topics, such as facts about liquor industry and alcohol, intoxication, benefits of responsible service of alcohol, strategies for responsible service of alcohol, refusal of service and underage drinking, packaged liquor and functions.
1. Identification. Please note that ONLY passport (international or Australian) or Australian Drivers Licence or Australian government-issued ID (eg. NSW Photo Card) are accepted. International drivers licences are not accepted.
OLGR NSW INTERM CERTIFICATE AND STATEMENT OF ATTAINMENT WILL NOT BE ISSUED if participants do not provide a valid form of I.D.
2. Attendance. Participants should arrive 15-20 minutes prior the start of the course to complete necessary registration paperwork.
ENTRY TO THE COURSE WILL BE REFUSED if participants arrives after course scheduled starting time.
3. INTERMEDIATE UNDERSTANDING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE
To complete the course assessments, a basic understanding of reading and writing English is required.
The trainer reserves the right to refuse entry to the class based on the outcome of the Language, Literacy and Numeracy test which is available to all participants.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive:
- Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing (OLGR) NSW Interim Certificate
- Statement of Attainment (which is valid in NT, WA, SA, QLD)
- An identity license card (provided by OLGR NSW)
SYDNEY – KINGS CROSS Ground Floor, 155 – 159 William Street Darlinghurst NSW 2010
LIVERPOOL – 61 Scott Street Liverpool NSW 2170
Check Map, Public Transport and Parking Information