Advanced First Aid Sydney
Advanced First Aid and Advanced Resuscitation certification are required or at least highly recommended to work certain roles in multiple industries, ranging from Surf Lifesaving to Security and Defence.
This course has been designed to give participants a more thorough understanding of first responder practices, as well as for those whose roles and responsibilities are liable to deliver safe and effective First Aid.
Whether as a requirement for work or taking this course as a layperson with a desire or interest in learning how to safely and responsibly handle emergency First Aid situations, this course is as extensive as you can get next to becoming a healthcare industry professional.
ATTENTION ALL CLASS ATTENDANTS: According to the government, state and ASQA guidelines, Edway Training remains open. Please refer to the booking calendar for the latest schedule.
COVID-19 Action plan
In line with the federal government’s quarantine plan, we have changed our operations:
- We have increased sanitizing of all surfaces and classrooms
- We have reduced the number of students in each class to be in line with the government’s requirements
- Anyone with signs of infection is refused entry into the classroom
- We are keeping our operations going at a significantly decreased capacity to allow our clients and students to get qualifications to start work during and straight after this crisis passes
We remind all the participants to follow health guidelines:
- Stay home if you feel unwell or recently visited (14 days) areas where COVID-19 is spreading
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance
- Follow the directions of your local health authority
We appreciate your support during these difficult times for our country and the world.
8 Hours Including Breaks
Booked and Paid online: $240
Pay at the Door: $260