Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Training
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the information and services available through the edway.edu.au website (“Site”). By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. Edway Training Pty Ltd may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified agreement on the Site.
Invoice Payment Method Terms
When the Invoice My Employer Invoice Payment method is chosen, the company responsible for payment MUST email a Purchase Order / Authority to Invoice.
Please attach Purchase Order to the booking when making a booking online or email it to email@example.com
The Purchase order MUST be received by close of business the day prior to the training date AT THE LATEST.
If Edway Training does not receive the Purchase Order before the day of training it will not be considered valid and as payment will not have been arranged, the participant will not be issued with their certificates.
For Purchase Order to be valid, they MUST contain:
- Name of participant
- Date and course participant attending
- Confirmation the company accepts to be invoiced the course fee. The correct course fee must be stated (i.e. full price). Online special prices do not apply to invoices.
- Full company details: Name, Address, and ABN
- Contact details of who to send the invoice to for the payment (name, phone number and email address)
Invoices will ONLY be issued once training has been completed.
If any information on the Purchase Order is incorrect, it will not be accepted and will be sent back to be amended. If the Purchase Order is not correct by Close of Business the day prior to training, the participant will not be issued with their certificate.
- Participants are limited to rescheduling their appointment a maximum of two times. If a participant has already rescheduled twice, any additional rescheduling will result in the imposition of the full fee.
- Once a rescheduling has been made, it is no longer possible for the participant to request a refund.
- In the event of a class cancellation by Edway Training, participants will be provided with the option to reschedule for a different date or receive a complete refund of the course fee paid. (Please note that any additional expenses incurred by the participant will not be reimbursed.)
- Refunds can only be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the refund request form available on the website.
Refund requests cannot be submitted via telephone.
- Upon approval of a refund, the funds will be reimbursed to the original payment account.
- Typically, it takes approximately 1-2 weeks for the refund funds to be credited to the original payment account.
- In cases where participants are unable to attend the course due to late arrival, insufficient ID (applies only to white card Sydney), or inadequate English language proficiency (applies to all NSW and VIC courses), a partial refund is available. Specific details regarding the partial refund can be found below.
- For online courses or correspondence courses, once enrollment has been completed and access to course materials has been granted, no refunds, transfers, or cancellations will be granted. However, please note that this policy does not apply to virtual classes conducted via Zoom.
- If a participant fails to successfully complete all assessments satisfactorily, they will be required to rebook the course at a training cost only, excluding government fees.
- Only individuals who have not previously taken RSA/RCG NSW courses or whose RSA/RCG NSW competency card expired more than 28 days ago are eligible to attend RSA/RCG NSW courses. If a participant violates this course entry condition and attends the class, they will not be eligible for a refund.
Cancellation Fees Public Courses
- Cancellation or rescheduling requests made more than 24 hours prior to the course start time will be eligible for a full refund, with a $10.00 administrative processing fee deducted.
- Cancellation or rescheduling requests made less than 24 hours before the course start time will be eligible for a 50% refund of the course cost.
- Requests for a refund after the course start date will not be accepted.
- In the case of non-attendance, no refund or rebooking will be provided.
- In the event of late arrival, a 50% refund of the course cost will be granted.
- If a participant has an insufficient level of English or fails to provide the required identification (applies to courses requiring 100 points ID), a 50% refund of the course cost will be provided.
- Breaching the RSA/RCG NSW course entry conditions will result in no refund being issued.
Reschedule Fees Public Courses
- If the request to reschedule is made more than 24 hours before the class start time, it can be done for free. However, if the request is made less than 24 hours before the course start time, a rescheduling fee of 25% of the course cost will apply.
- Rescheduling will not be permitted once the class has started.
- In case of late arrival or insufficient ID on the course date (for courses that require 100 points ID), a rescheduling fee of 25% of the course cost will be charged.
- Similarly, if a white card is not provided on the day of the course (for courses that require it), a rescheduling fee of 25% of the course cost will be imposed.
- If there is no attendance at the course, the full course fee must be paid in order to reschedule.
In emergency circumstances (for example, sickness) please contact Edway Training and the management will evaluate your request on the case by case scenario.
Certified Interpreters /Translators are allowed only in White Card Course Sydney. If there is a case, a written notification must be sent to email@example.com 24 hours before a course starting time.
Please note: a family member, colleague or friend cannot act as an interpreter or translator for any courses.
Special Needs Participants
If there is a participant who requires special needs assistance, Edway Training must be informed a minimum of 48 business hours prior to the scheduled course starting time. For NSW classes, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For Victorian classes, please email to email@example.com
Edway Training policy is to maintain your privacy when you visit our site. Any personal details sent to us will be kept confidential and are subject to Privacy Laws.
We do not pass on, sell or swap any of your personal details with any third-party. We use information provided to identify your bookings. When you send us an email, we may use your email address to contact you in future. We may contact you for clarification of a request from you or to answer your query, but we will not sell or pass on your details, except where they act as agents for us and the information is required to deliver your requested goods or services.
When purchasing from Edway Group your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is the Australian financial industry standard.
Payments made via the website are facilitated by Stripe payment gateway.
To download the full version of the Participant’s Handbook, please click here.
Zoom Technical Requirements
To access the Zoom students will require:
- Internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speaker and microphone – built-in, USB or wireless Bluetooth
- Webcam or HD webcam – built-in or USB
- MacOS X with macOS 10.7 or later
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 or higher
- iOS 7.0 or later
- iPad OS 13 or later
- Android 4.0x or later
- Windows: Edge 12+, IE 11+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Mac: Safari 7+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Linux: Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Processor: Dual Core 2Ghz or higher (i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent)
- RAM: 4GB
1 to 1 Video Calling:
- 600kbps (up/down) for high quality video
- 2 Mbps (up/down) for 720p HD video
- Receiving 1080p HD video requires 1.8 Mbps (up/down)
- Sending 1080p HD video requires 1.8 Mbps (up/down)
Group Video Calling:
- 800kbps/1.0Mbps (up/down) for high quality video
- Receiving 1080p HD video requires 2.5mbps (up/down)
- Sending 1080p HD video requires 3.0Mbps (up/down)
Compatibility of your device can be tested by visiting https://zoom.us/test
We strive for the information provided on this website to be as accurate and true as possible at the time of publication. You agree that any content viewed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done so at your own discretion and risk.
The information in the electronic mail messages sent from .edway.edu.au or .edway.com.au domains is confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee named in the email. Access to that message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this mail message and kindly notify Edway Group at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +61 2 9357 6544. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any other action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. Edway Group accepts no responsibility for any effects this mail message or attachments have on the recipients’ network or computer systems.