Childcare First Aid Sydney
The course gives participants the knowledge, skills and confidence to act in the event of an emergency at Education and Care Setting.
This unit of competency has been approved by Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) who has deemed it to satisfy all requirements for first aid, anaphylaxis management and emergency asthma training under the Education and Care Services National Law, and the Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011).
This course is suitable for anyone working in long day care, family day care, preschool and outside of school hours (OOSH) care services.
ATTENTION ALL CLASS ATTENDANTS: According to the government, state and ASQA guidelines, Edway Training remains open. Please refer to the booking calendar for the latest schedule.
COVID-19 Action plan
In line with the federal government’s quarantine plan, we have changed our operations:
- We have increased sanitizing of all surfaces and classrooms
- We have reduced the number of students in each class to be in line with the government’s requirements
- Anyone with signs of infection is refused entry into the classroom
- We are keeping our operations going at a significantly decreased capacity to allow our clients and students to get qualifications to start work during and straight after this crisis passes
We remind all the participants to follow health guidelines:
- Stay home if you feel unwell or recently visited (14 days) areas where COVID-19 is spreading
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance
- Follow the directions of your local health authority
We appreciate your support during these difficult times for our country and the world.
8 Hours including Breaks
Booked and Paid online: $130
Pay at the Door: $140