Asbestos Removal Melbourne
Non-friable Asbestos Removal training course is also known as Class B licence. OHS Act and Regulations state that all persons performing asbestos removal work must receive information, instruction and training to enable them to perform the work safely and without risk to health.
Asbestos removal work involving non-friable asbestos-containing material (ACM) MUST be performed by a Class A or Class B licensed person if:
- the area of ACM to be removed exceeds 10 square meters in total, or
- the total time over which asbestos removal work is performed in any period of seven days exceeds one hour (this period is the cumulative total time the asbestos removal work is carried out by all employees over a period of seven days).
ATTENTION ALL CLASS ATTENDANTS: According to the government, state and ASQA guidelines, Edway Training remains open. Please refer to the booking calendar for the latest schedule.
COVID-19 Action plan
In line with the federal government’s quarantine plan, we have changed our operations:
- We have increased sanitizing of all surfaces and classrooms
- We have reduced the number of students in each class to be in line with the government’s requirements
- Anyone with signs of infection is refused entry into the classroom
- We are keeping our operations going at a significantly decreased capacity to allow our clients and students to get qualifications to start work during and straight after this crisis passes
We remind all the participants to follow health guidelines:
- Stay home if you feel unwell or recently visited (14 days) areas where COVID-19 is spreading
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance
- Follow the directions of your local health authority
We appreciate your support during these difficult times for our country and the world.
Online Payment: $300