Traffic Control Refresher Course Melbourne
Traffic Control certification is a required competency for people controlling traffic using a stop-slow bat.
As per government and industry requirements, a person holding this qualification MUST undertake a refresher training course to in order to renew their Traffic Control certification once every 3 years.
A valid Traffic Controller’s Statement of Attainment must be carried at all times when operating as a Traffic Controller. This certification must be presented immediately to any Police Officer, Worksafe Officer, VicRoads Officer or Worksite Supervisor upon request.
A Traffic Control renewal course does not renew a Traffic Management qualification. To renew the Traffic Management qualification, participants are required to attend and complete an ‘Implement Traffic Management Plan RIIWHS302D’ refresher course.
ATTENTION ALL CLASS ATTENDANTS: According to the government, state and ASQA guidelines, Edway Training remains open. Please refer to the booking calendar for the latest schedule.
COVID-19 Action plan
In line with the federal government’s quarantine plan, we have changed our operations:
- We have increased sanitizing of all surfaces and classrooms
- We have reduced the number of students in each class to be in line with the government’s requirements
- Anyone with signs of infection is refused entry into the classroom
- We are keeping our operations going at a significantly decreased capacity to allow our clients and students to get qualifications to start work during and straight after this crisis passes
We remind all the participants to follow health guidelines:
- Stay home if you feel unwell or recently visited (14 days) areas where COVID-19 is spreading
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance
- Follow the directions of your local health authority
We appreciate your support during these difficult times for our country and the world.
Online Payment: $110