Have you been thinking about getting more first aid training? This is an excellent idea considering that you can actually learn more about saving lives. In addition to that, there are more qualifications included in the Advanced First Aid course.
Complete Qualifications Included in Advanced First Aid Course
When you take the Advanced First Aid course, your Statement of Attainment will include several qualifications. Here is the list of qualifications included in the Advanced First Aid course.
- Provide Advanced First Aid HLTAID014 qualification
- Provide First Aid HLTAID011 qualification
- Provide basic emergency life support HLTAID010 qualification
- Provide CPR HLTAID009 qualification.
There are certain requirements if you decide to get the necessary training. They are listed below.
- Identification. Participants must provide one form of valid photo I.D. like a driver’s license, passport, or proof of age card.
- LLN (Language, Literacy and Numeracy). Participants must complete an LLN assessment. This will determine their eligibility for the course.
- USI (Unique Student Identifier). You need to provide a valid USI number before you will be allowed to take the course. You may obtain one here.
- Online Pre-Study Module. You will need to complete the online pre-study module before taking the course. The link to the pre-study will be provided after you have booked the course.
- Attendance. Participants are expected to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to schedule to complete the necessary paperwork for registration.
Are you ready to get the listed qualifications? Edway Training offers Provide Advanced First Aid HLTAID014 courses in Darlinghurst and Seven Hills NSW so book now and you will receive your Statement of Attainment soon.
Please Note: We have a maximum of 10 students per class and practising social distancing requirements of students being no closer than 1.5 metres from each other. Please refer to Edway COVID Action Plan which can be found on our website.