Forklift training course covers following topics:
- Compliance with WHS licensing legislation
- Communicate and work safely with others in the work area
- Identify hazards associated with the operation of the forklift truck and put in place effective hazard controls
- Conduct pre-start-up, operational. moving loads and shut down and security checks of the forklift truck according to procedures
- Operate the forklift truck and move loads safely, including driving and maneuvering, picking up and placing of loads at various stack heights and driving forklift truck with load in forward and reverse, maintaining visibility
- Assessment of the safe application of knowledge and forklift skills to workplace tasks
On successful completion of this forklift course, participants will be issued a National Assessment Summary (NSA) and application form which will allow them to apply for a SafeWork NSW High Risk Work licence for class LF.
HRW Licences are valid for 5 years from the date of issue. To apply for your HRW licence, participants must lodge HRW assessment paperwork and application form at an Australia Post outlet together with a passport sized photo and pay the prescribed processing fee within 60 days of completion of your final HRW assessment.
IMPORTANT: Failure to lodge paperwork on time will result in you being an unlicensed operator and further training and/or assessing fees will apply after the 60-day period.
- Identification. Participants are required to provide 100 points of I.D. (including NSW address).
IMPORTANT: If participant fails to provide 100 points of I.D., a re-booking fee of $100 will be charged for assessment to be re-scheduled.
- Minimum Age. Participants must be over 18 years of age.
- Basic understanding of English language. Participants are required to have basic understanding, reading and writing English skills.
- Basic understanding of technical concepts. To be able to successfully complete the course, participants are required to have basic understanding of technical concepts.
WETHERILL PARK Unit 1, 108 Newton Road, Wetherill Park NSW 2164
Check Map, Public Transport and Parking Information