Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) training program was designed to provide participants with the skills and knowledge necessary to contribute to a safe, enjoyable environment in licensed premises.
RSA training covers alcohol-related topics, such as facts about liquor industry and alcohol, intoxication, benefits of responsible service of alcohol, strategies for responsible service of alcohol, refusal of service and underage drinking and packaged liquor and functions.
1. Identification. Participants must provide one form of photo I.D. (e.g. passport, driver’s licence, proof of age card, student card).
CERTIFICATE AND STATEMENT OF ATTAINMENT WILL NOT BE ISSUED if participants do not provide a valid form of photo I.D.
2. Attendance. Participants should arrive 15 minutes prior the scheduled starting time to complete the necessary registration paperwork.
ENTRY TO THE COURSE WILL BE REFUSED if participants arrive 15 minutes after the scheduled starting time.
3. Basic understanding of English language. To complete the course assessment, the basic understanding of reading and writing English is required.
The trainer reserves the right to refuse entry to the class based on the outcome of the Language, Literacy and Numeracy test which is available to all participants.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive:
- Victorian RSA certificate (which allows to work in Victoria)
- Statement of Attainment (which is valid in NT, WA, SA, QLD)
ST KILDA Habitat Habitat HQ Backpackers, 333 St Kilda Rd, St Kilda VIC 3182
ST KILDA Phamish Phamish Restaurant, 30 The Esplanade. St Kilda VIC 3182
BALLARAT Quest Ballarat, 7-11 Dawson Street, Ballarat VIC 3350
BENDIGO Quest Bendigo Central, 228 McCrae Street, Bendigo VIC 3550
COLAC Skills Connection, 50 Rae Street, Colac VIC 3250
FRANKSTON Hoyts Cinema, 21 Wells Street, Frankston VIC 3199
GEELONG Empire Grill Restaurant, 66 McKillop Street, Geelong VIC 3220