Important requirements pub waiter Sydney

Working as a food server is one of the easiest ways to make money in NSW. However, you will also discover that there are certain requirements pub waiter Sydney. People who work in establishments that serve liquor must meet certain qualifications. For instance, they must have the NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol certification.

What is the Responsible Service of Alcohol Certification?

The Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certification is one of the mandatory requirements for people who sell or serve liquor. This applies to employees like bartenders and pub waiters, and workers at concert halls, sports stadiums or music festivals.

How to Get an RSA Certificate for Requirements Pub Waiter Sydney?

You can only get the certification by completing the RSA Training program. The course is important since it teaches participants alcohol-related topics and the proper way to enforce safety in the workplace. After finishing the course, you will then be given the Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing (OLGR) NSW Interim Certificate.

What are the Requirements for RSA Training?

Are you ready to become a pub waiter in Sydney? Simply sign up for the RSA Training program from trusted providers like Edway Training. You will need to bring a valid form of I.D. like a passport or a driver’s license. Please note that International driver’s licenses will not be accepted.

Participants are also expected to have a basic understanding of written and oral English. In addition to that, you must arrive at least 15 minutes before the course begins. This is required so that you can complete the paperwork that is necessary for registration.

Take the Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol SITHFAB002 course with Edway Training today! Make a booking and get started on your new career!

Please Note: We have a maximum of 10 students per class and practising social distancing requirements of students being no closer than 1.5 metres from each other.