Bar Skills Course
Our bar skills course that runs in a real operational venue is designed to provide you with skills and a real hands on experience.
We are the only company in Australia to run the course in a real working environment. You will gain knowledge skills and confidence to work in any venue in Australia.
This course is run in our own Molecular Cocktail Mixology Lounge in Newtown.
During the course you will learn:
- How to use tools and prepare consumables
- How to navigate your way around a busy bar
- How to pour the beer correctly and best practices for it
- How to correctly serve wine red/white/sparkling
- How to mix drinks
- How to operate a cash register
- How to open and close the bar
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive:
- Certificate of Completion
Identification. Participants must provide one form of valid I.D. (e.g. passport, driver’s licence, proof of age card, student card).
Prepayment $90.00 Payment at the door $100.00
NEWTOWN Mixology Lounge, 512 King Street, Newtown NSW 2042
How to Make a Booking
To book a course, click on your preferred date and location from the calendar. Then complete the online registration form on the following page.
Once your details are submitted, you will receive confirmation of your booking via email.