Here's Why Bartenders Need RSA Training In Sydney
Edway Training Logo

Here’s Why Bartenders Need RSA Training Sydney

Working as a bartender is a great job to start with when you’re new in Australia. It’s an awesome way to socialise while earning at the same time. However, there are certain requirements if you work in a bar in New South Wales. The most important requirement is RSA Training Sydney.

But why do bartenders need RSA Training Sydney? In Sydney, all employees who sell or serve alcohol must have an NSW RSA certificate. The certification can only be procured by taking the proper training program.

What is Responsible Service of Alcohol Training?

The Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) training program was created for people who sell or serve alcohol. The course provides participants with the necessary skills and knowledge in contributing to a safe, enjoyable environment in licensed premises. This means you will learn how to ensure safety for your patrons and co-workers.

The course will cover several alcohol-related topics including information about the liquor industry as well as the dangers of intoxication. In addition to that, you will learn the benefits of responsible service of alcohol and when to refuse service. This is especially important when dealing with underage drinking and intoxicated patrons.

How to Get This Training in Sydney

If you are interested in taking the course, make sure you have all the requirements for your training. You will need to provide a valid form of identification before taking the course. Please be advised that only passports and Australian Drivers Licence or Australian government-issued ID are accepted. International drivers license will not be accepted. It is also important to arrive at least 15 minutes before the course starts so you can complete the necessary paperwork.

Are you finally ready to take RSA Training? Edway Training offers Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol SITHFAB002 courses in Sydney CBD and Liverpool NSW so book today!