SafeWork NSW issued White Card Replacement Process
After successful completion of the White Card Course Sydney, SafeWork NSW requires your White Card to be carried onto work sites as proof of General Induction accreditation.
If you realise your White Card is missing, you need to apply for a replacement of your lost or stolen White Card.
No one is allowed to enter a worksite without their White Card, even if they are employed to work.
Please note that the registered training organisations, like Training Aid Australia Pty Ltd, are not authorised to replace SafeWork NSW issued white cards.
To get a replacement, a person needs to contact Service NSW directly.
Here is information on how to get a replacement for SafeWork NSW issued white card:
- If Personal Details Or Address Have Not Changed
A replacement White Card Sydney can be applied for online, at the Service NSW website. You need to click on the Apply Online link and fill in the appropriate details as each new screen pops up.
Before a White Card can be replaced online, you need to have:
- A Visa or MasterCard available to pay replacement fees
- Up to Date contact details
You will need to:
- Select which type of license/card needs replacing
- Put your details into the appropriate boxes
- Fill in payment details
If either a Visa or MasterCard isn’t available, contact the SafeWork NSW hotline on 13 10 50 or call into a Service NSW Centre (office hours only) and discuss other ways to pay.
If you have any difficulties or problems understanding the replacement card process, contact the SafeWork NSW helpline on 13 10 50 (office hours only).
A translator service is offered if English is your second language.
- If Personal Details Or Your Address Have Changed
If you’re unable or ineligible to apply online:
- Download and complete Application to Replace a High Risk Work Licence or General Construction Induction Card – PDF.
- Email or post your application to the details listed on the form.
Service NSW contact details
If you need any help with the replacement process, contact Service NSW on 13 77 88 or visit a service centre.
Please visit our White Card Sydney page for more information about white card training, training schedule and online bookings.