What Are The Requirements Selling Alcohol Sydney?

Requirements For Selling Alcohol In Sydney

Are you thinking about working in a restaurant or pub for some extra cash, did you know there are requirements selling alcohol sydney? Working as a food server or bartender is an excellent way to earn and socialise at the same time. However, it is also important to remember that there are certain requirements for selling alcohol Syndey for establishments. People who work in these places would need to undergo proper training in Sydney.

What Are The Requirements For Selling Alcohol?

In Sydney, anyone who serves liquor is required to have a valid NSW RSA certificate. This is a mandatory legal requirement for licensees and staff of establishments that offer and sell alcohol. These places include pubs, restaurants, night clubs, concert halls, sports stadiums and music festivals. The only way to get the certification is by taking the RSA course.

What Happens In RSA Courses?

The Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) training program provides participants with the skills needed to ensure safety in licensed premises. In addition to that, you will get knowledge about the history of alcohol as well as the dangers of alcoholism. This will help you provide excellent service and maintain a safe environment for your colleagues and patrons.

How Can I Get RSA Training?

You can attend the RSA courses to receive your certification. You will only need to present a valid form of identification like a passport or driver’s license. In addition to that, you must have an intermediate understanding of the English language. Finally, you are required to arrive at least 20 minutes before the course starts to finish the required paperwork beforehand.

Are you ready to fulfil the requirements needed for your new job selling alcohol? Edway Training offers Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol SITHFAB002 courses in Sydney CBD and Liverpool NSW. Book today and get started on your new career right away!