One of the most exciting things about getting a new job is taking the necessary training. After all, this is where you learn how to work properly and learn more about the industry you are joining. With that in mind, it is important to know the requirements for the Working at Heights course in Sydney.
Important Requirements for Working at Heights Course
If you are planning to work in the construction industry, it is best to remember that you will need training. The proper training will help prepare you for your job and learn necessary safety measures in your line of work. This is especially true if your job involves high places.
People who work in places where falls are a major risk are required to take some necessary training. This will prepare them for all types of situations and ensure the safety of their co-workers as well. Here are the requirements you will need for the Working At Heights course in Sydney.
- Identification. You must provide one form of valid photo I.D. like a driver’s license, passport, or proof of age card.
- LLN (Language, Literacy and Numeracy). All participants must complete an LLN assessment to determine eligibility.
- USI (Unique Student Identifier). You must provide a valid USI number. You may obtain one here.
- Physical Ability to Perform Practical Tasks. All participants are expected to be able to perform practical tasks at heights.
- Steel Cup Boots. This is required for practical tasks.
- Attendance. Participants are expected to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to schedule to complete the necessary paperwork for registration.
Do you have all the requirements for the Working at Heights course in Sydney? Edway Training offers Work Safely at Heights RIIWHS204E courses in Seven Hills NSW so book now!
Please Note: We have a maximum of 10 students per class and practising social distancing requirements of students being no closer than 1.5 metres from each other. Please refer to Edway COVID Action Plan which can be found on our website.