What Are The Requirements For The Bar and Cocktails Course in Sydney?

The Requirements For The Bar and Cocktails Course in Sydney

Working as a bartender is a great way to earn while making new connections. Although it sounds like an easy job, you also need some training before you can start serving drinks. For instance, you will need to familiarise yourself with the bar environment and submit requirements for the Bar and Cocktails course. But why do you need this training in Sydney?

What is the Bar and Cocktails Course?

The Combination of Bar and Cocktails course is designed to give participants a better understanding of the hospitality industry. However, it focuses on bar operations to prepare the participant for work in the bar environment.

During the course, you will learn how a bar operates and what your responsibilities as a bartender are. Additionally, you will learn how to properly serve beer, wine, spirits and cocktails. Most importantly, you are taught how to communicate with your clients and anticipate their needs.

What are the Requirements for the Bar and Cocktails Course in Sydney?

Participants must be over 18 years old and must present a valid form of photo I.D. like a passport or driver’s license. Be advised that only an international passport will be accepted as a non-Australian document.


NOTE: Participants must present a valid RSA competency card in order to attend the course. To procure the card, you must first complete the Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol SITHFAB002 course.

Do you already have your requirements for the training? Edway Training offers the Combination of Bar and Cocktails Course in Mona Vale NSW. Book today and be prepared for your exciting new career in Sydney.

Please Note: We have a maximum of 10 students per class and practising social distancing requirements of students being no closer than 1.5 metres from each other. Please refer to Edway COVID Action Plan which can be found on our website.