Are you looking for work as a food server or bartender? If so, there is a possibility that you have been asked to take virtual training before you can start working. So what are the requirements for the online RSA Training course in Sydney?
Important Requirements for Online RSA Training Course
People who work on premises where alcohol is sold and served are required to take necessary training before working. The training will provide them with the skills and knowledge necessary to contribute to a safe, enjoyable environment. Here are the requirements for the online RSA Training course in Sydney.
- Identification. Participants must provide one form of valid photo I.D. like a driver’s license, passport, or proof of age card.
- LLN (Language, Literacy and Numeracy). Participants must complete an LLN assessment. This will determine their eligibility for the course.
- USI (Unique Student Identifier). You need to provide a valid USI number before you will be allowed to take the course. You may obtain one here.
- ZOOM. All participants will need a device compatible with Zoom. This could be a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer. This way, you will be able to attend the virtual class.
- Attendance. Participants are expected to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to schedule to complete the necessary paperwork for registration.
Do you already have all the requirements for the online RSA Training course? Make sure you are getting your training from the best available provider. Edway Training offers Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol SITHFAB002 courses online. Book now and you will receive your Statement of Attainment soon.
Please Note: We have a maximum of 10 students per class and practising social distancing requirements of students being no closer than 1.5 metres from each other. Please refer to Edway COVID Action Plan which can be found on our website.