Here are the alcohol sale requirements you need to know in Sydney
Edway Training Logo

What Are The Alcohol Sale Requirements Sydney?

Alcohol Sale Requirements In Sydney

There is little doubt that working as a bartender or food server in a pub is an awesome job. However, there are also certain things you need to know before working in a place that sells alcoholic beverages. After all, there are alcohol sale requirements Sydney that must be met. With that in mind, here are important things to remember if you will sell liquor.

Important Alcohol Sale Requirements Sydney

Although selling liquor and other alcoholic drinks is allowed in the city, there are also certain rules to follow. For instance, one of the most important alcohol sale requirements is to have proper certification. The certificate can only be procured when you take the Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) course.

Q: Who needs to take the Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) course?

A: Food servers and bartenders are not the only ones who need the training. All licensees and managers, crowd controllers, and RSA marshals must also take the course. This includes volunteers, security and promotional staff who sell or serve liquor in establishments with on-premises and packaged liquor licenses.

But why are these alcohol sale requirements important in Sydney? The RSA course will actually help you maintain a safe, enjoyable environment in premises where liquor is served and sold. With that in mind, you will be helping your patrons as well as your colleagues while you work.

Are you ready to complete the alcohol sale requirements needed for your new job in Sydney? Edway Training offers Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol SITHFAB002 courses in Darlinghurst, Mona Vale, and Seven Hills NSW. Book now and be ready for your new career.

Please Note: We have a maximum of 10 students per class and practising social distancing requirements of students being no closer than 1.5 metres from each other. Please refer to Edway COVID Action Plan which can be found on our website.