The construction industry is one of the most sought after trades for someone planning to have a long term career. Therefore, completing the required training course is critical. To become certified to do any construction work, make sure to prepare ahead. Know what requirements are needed for your White Card training course in Sydney.
What Are The Prerequisites To Complete Before Taking The White Card Training Course in Sydney?
- Completing an LLN (Language, Literacy and Numeracy) assessment is required for all students to determine if they are eligible to enrol on their selected course. Each student must hold LNN skills to read, write, do simple calculations and respond to questions in English.
- All students undertaking nationally recognised Vocational Education and Training (VET) in Australia must have a USI or Unique Student Identifier. The Statement of Attainment for completion of the White Card training course in Sydney will not be issued if a student fails to show a valid USI number. You can register your USI through www.usi.gov.au
- Students are required to arrive 15 minutes before the training course is scheduled to start. Purposefully, to give time for participants to process incomplete registration paperwork. Consequently, if students arrive 15 minutes after the training session has started, they will be refused entry to the course.
- 100 points of I.D. must be provided by the trainees. However, you must be aware that when taking the White Card course, not all forms of I.D. are accepted.
- Therefore, having a list of accepted documents can be very useful. The Statement of Attainment will not be issued to students who fail to provide 100 points of accepted forms of I.D.
Have you completed all the requirements to enrol for White Card Training in Sydney? Edway Training offers Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry CPCCWHS1001 courses in Darlinghurst, Seven Hills, and Mona Vale NSW. Book now and get started.
Please Note: We have a maximum of 10 students per class and practising social distancing requirements of students being no closer than 1.5 metres from each other. Please refer to Edway COVID Action Plan which can be found on our website.