Refresher Training Melbourne is one of the most important group of courses we offer. Refresher Training Melbourne courses provide participants with valuable skills which will consolidate, update and build upon the knowledge needed.
All training Victorian courses are constantly reviewed by the Australian Industry and Skills Councils to ensure they provide participants with the most appropriate and up-to-date skills. And courses are often updated to reflect changes in the criteria for study and assessment. To help you understand which courses we offer require extra Refresher Training Melbourne after a certain period of time, we’ve listed and each course and how long they are valid for.
- A White Card is valid as long as you keep working on a construction site. However, if you leave the industry for over two years, you will need to retrain and become White Card accredited again. Refresher Training is expected after a two year break to remind you of construction site risks and hazards and the appropriate ways of dealing with them
Traffic Control Refresher Course RIIWHS205D Control Traffic with the Stop-Slow Bat
- Must be renewed every three years-Melbourne Not only do Traffic Controllers need to be reminded of risks and hazards specific to their job, they also need to be aware of any traffic rules and regulations changes which could impact their work.
Traffic Management Refresher Course Implement Traffic Management Plan RIIWHS302D
- Must be renewed every three years-Melbourne Not only do Traffic Managers need to be reminded of risks and hazards specific to their job, they also need to be aware of any traffic rules and regulations changes which could impact their work.
Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) HLTAID001
- To remain valid, CPR Refresher Training must be taken each year. CPR skills need to be practiced and you will need to refresh training every for CPR techniques to become automatically performed. Also preferred techniques, government regulations and legislation, are modified or changed whenever new recommendations are released.
First Aid Course Provide First Aid HLTAID003
- First Aid Courses only remain valid for three years. Similarly to CPR, skills need to be practiced and a Refresher Training course needs to be taken each year for First Aid techniques to become automatically performed. Also preferred techniques, government regulations and legislation, are modified or changed whenever new recommendations are released.
Childcare First Aid Training Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting HLTAID004
- This is a combo course with three separate qualifications; each one has its own Refresher Training demands.
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid-see above
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation – see above
- HLTAID002 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support – this course is valid for three years, but the CPR component needs Refresher Training every year. Refresher Training is expected after this period for the same reasons as HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- This is a combo course comprising two qualifications.
- HLTAID006 Provide Advanced First Aid – is valid for three years
- HLTAID007 Provide Advanced Resuscitation – for full accreditation participants will need to refresh training each year.
Asbestos Removal Melbourne Remove non-friable asbestos CPCCDE3014A
- Asbestos CPCCDE3014A needs to be renewed every two years. An Asbestos Removal Refresher Training course needs to be accredited every two years due to the high risk and hazardous nature of the work.
Nearly all of Edway’s Refresher Courses are available for both individual and Group Training enrolments. Our Group Training sessions can be held at either our premises or at your choice of location.
If you would like information concerning any Refresher Training courses, we are offering contact our Nationally Recognised Training Organisation – Edway Training. Call us nationally on our 1300 663 350 hotline, like us on Facebook, Email, or simply fill out the form on our Contact Page
This blog is general in nature and is ONLY meant to give readers an overview of the subject matter. DO NOT rely on this information for your specific needs. If you are planning to attend any of Edway’s Courses we highly recommend that you talk to professional recruiters in the specific industry or organisation you are seeking to enter, to advise on their SPECIFIC requirements