The presence of asbestos in ceiling tiles, floor tiles, roofing shingles, eaves, pipelines, and showers poses a risk to public health and safety. Ensure your safety and the safety of your team when you enrol in a Supervise Asbestos Removal Course.
This one-day workshop will teach participants how to instruct and supervise construction site employees to ensure they properly handle, remove, and dispose of asbestos-containing items. Additionally, you will discover the proper record-keeping and reporting procedures.
See the course information handbook for the complete units of competency. Here is a quick summary of the evaluations:
- Make plans to remove asbestos.
- Set up the removal site.
- In charge of the cleanup and decontamination procedure
- Observe and assist the team members
- In cooperation with the qualified asbestos assessor and the registered asbestos removalist, oversee testing, compliance, and documentation.
Perfect for anyone working in the construction or building business. The following prerequisites must be met to enrol in this course:
- Hold a certificate of completion for the courses CPCCDE3014 Remove Non-Friable Asbestos and CPCCDE3015 Remove Friable Asbestos, along with CPCCWHS1001. Constructors should be ready to work safely.
- Age of at least eighteen.
- Being assessed in English is required byWorksafe VIC. Thus you must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
- On the day of the training, bring valid identification.
Student Safety Plan
To ensure that our students are in a safe setting, we have created a student safety plan. Every student who attends one of our Master Builders centres must abide by the following admittance requirements:
- Students who feel poorly or exhibit any Covid-19 signs are not allowed in. For further details on symptoms, testing, and isolation, please see the Vic Government Covid-19 testing and self-isolating instructions.
- When they arrive for class, students must sign an attendance form.
- While in class, there can only be one student per desk. When doing practical training, students are required to wear a facemask and follow the minimal PPE guidelines.
- Before entering and leaving the classroom and practical workstations, students and instructors can sanitise their hands using the provided sanitiser.
- It is recommended to wash your hands and maintain excellent hygiene regularly.
- Sharing tools and equipment should be avoided, and students are encouraged to bring their own wherever possible.
Apply today with Edway Training for the Supervise asbestos removal courses in Victoria. To safely control the removal of asbestos – control us today.