Traffic Management Refresher Course Melbourne
A periodic Traffic Management accreditation renewal course is a legal requirement for long-term work in the field of traffic management planning.
According to the VIC Roads training requirements, all field personnel responsible for setting out, implementing and/or monitoring a Traffic Guidance Scheme must hold a current RIIWHS302D qualification which is valid for 3 years and must be renewed periodically.
A Traffic Management renewal course does not renew a Traffic Control qualification. To renew the Traffic Control qualification, participants are required to attend and complete a ‘Control Traffic with the Stop-Slow Bat RIIWHS205D’ refresher course.
ATTENTION ALL CLASS ATTENDANTS: According to the government, state and ASQA guidelines, Edway Training remains open. Please refer to the booking calendar for the latest schedule.
COVID-19 Action plan
In line with the federal government’s quarantine plan, we have changed our operations:
- We have increased sanitizing of all surfaces and classrooms
- We have reduced the number of students in each class to be in line with the government’s requirements
- Anyone with signs of infection is refused entry into the classroom
- We are keeping our operations going at a significantly decreased capacity to allow our clients and students to get qualifications to start work during and straight after this crisis passes
We remind all the participants to follow health guidelines:
- Stay home if you feel unwell or recently visited (14 days) areas where COVID-19 is spreading
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance
- Follow the directions of your local health authority
We appreciate your support during these difficult times for our country and the world.
Online Payment: $110