Advanced First Aid Melbourne
Advanced First Aid Training Melbourne accreditation is becoming increasingly expected for employees handling incident and accident management. The training covers enhancing First Aid and CPR skills, and appropriate Emergency Procedures within both the workplace and wider community.
The Advanced First Aid Course Melbourne fills the gap between Basic First Aid and Professional Emergency Responders.
Edway Training, with confirmation from the Victorian Government, will be offering limited training services onsite. This is to assist permitted work premises and permitted workers to obtain necessary qualifications, specifically in the areas of First Aid and Construction work.
All courses will follow strict COVID-19 precautions and requirements based on guidelines set out by the Victorian Government for permitted workplaces.
- Edway Training will abide by and have available at all times a COVIDSafe Plan
- All Edway Training staff have completed COVID-19 Infection Control Training
- Edway Training will offer hand sanitation stations in every classroom and at the entrance and exit of our building.
- All staff and students will be required to sign a declaration that they are free of any signs or symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), and or close contact of anyone who has tested positive.
- All student and staff are required to wear a facemask at all times.
- All staff and students are required to have their temperature is taken prior to entry into classes.
- All classes will be conducted abiding by the 4sqm and 1.5m social distancing guidelines.
- Classes will have regular breaks every 2 hours.
- Edway Training’s staff will sanitise all surfaces and high contact items such as door handles at each break and air the room during the break.
- During breaks, student will be required to maintain social distancing and to spend as much of the break outside as possible.
8 Hours Including Breaks
Booked and Paid online: $240