Are you pursuing a career in the construction industry? If you’re set for this line of work, you should know how important it is to obtain a White Card. Thus, to become a white cardholder, complete the required General Construction Induction training course.
What Covers General Construction Induction Training Course?
General Construction Induction Training Course is a mandatory unit of competency. Accordingly, it defines the required work health and safety training needed before participating in any construction work. As a result, you will learn to:
- Identify and conduct safe practices in construction work.
- Recognise construction hazards. Thus, performing measures to control the risks.
- Provide proper communication. Therefore, properly document and report hazards, incidents and injuries.
- Identify and respond to possible emergencies and incidents.
- Know the standard protective equipment used for construction work.
Your Construction Induction plastic card or White Card will be issued after completing the course. Hence, you are now certified to perform construction work and a certified member of the construction industry. The White Card is issued by WorkSafe VIC and is nationally accepted all across Australia.
Are you ready to take the course and pursue a career in construction? Book now for Edway Training’s Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry CPCCWHS1001 courses in Melbourne, Hallam, and Sunshine VIC.