Here’s Why You Need RSA Training Sydney

RSA Course in Sydney

There is little doubt that working as a food server is an easy way to earn and socialise at the same time. However, there are certain requirements if you are interested in a job at a bar or sports club. One of the most important requirements is getting RSA Training Sydney. But why is so important to get the proper RSA training Sydney?

What Is RSA Training?

In NSW, anyone who sells or serves alcohol is required to have a valid NSW RSA certificate. The only way to procure the certification is to undergo RSA Training from a nationally recognised provider like Edway Training.

What Do You Learn in your Training?

The course focuses on all types of alcohol-related topics. You will learn about the history of alcohol as well as the dangers of liquor consumption. In addition to that, you will be taught how to identify intoxication and how to refuse service if required. Additionally, participants will learn the benefits of responsible serving of alcohol and how to manage underage drinking.

After completing the course, you will be given the Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing (OLGR) NSW Interim Certificate and Statement of Attainment. You will also get an identity license card.

What Are The Requirements For RSA Training?

Interested participants must provide a valid form of ID. A passport, driver’s license, student card or proof of age card will be accepted. You are also expected to arrive at least 15 minutes before the course begins. This way, you will be able to complete the necessary paperwork ahead of time.

Are you planning to get RSA Training? Make sure to get your training from the best available provider. Edway Training offers Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol SITHFAB002 courses in Sydney CBD and Liverpool NSW. Book today and get your certificate right away!