Here’s Why You Need rsa training sydney Before Working In A Restaurant

Why You Need RSA Training Before Working In A Restaurant

Are you looking for a job as a waitress or bartender? There’s a good chance you’ve been told that you need to take RSA training Sydney. But why is the NSW RSA certificate so important if you’re working in a restaurant? There are several important reasons why you need the right knowledge when serving alcohol to take RSA training Sydney.

What Is RSA Training Sydney?

The Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) training program was created so participants will learn how to maintain safety in premises that serve alcoholic beverages. The course covers topics about the liquor industry and intoxication. In addition to that, participants are taught how to deal with underage drinking and alcoholism.

Why Do I Need This Training To Work In A Restaurant?

If you’re looking to work in a coffee shop or fast-food chain, you won’t need an RSA certificate. However, if you’re planning to work in a restaurant that serves alcohol, RSA training is a requirement. This way, you will know how to provide proper service and maintain a safe, enjoyable environment in your workplace.

What Are The Requirements In RSA Training?

Before you can start the course, you will need to present a valid form of identification. Your driver’s license, proof of age card, student card, or passport will suffice. Additionally, it is important to arrive at least 15 minutes before the course starts. This way, you can fill up the necessary paperwork ahead of time.

Are you ready to take RSA training? Make sure you’re taking the course from a nationally recognised provider. Edway Training offers Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol SITHFAB002 courses in Sydney CBD and Liverpool NSW so book today!