Are you looking for an exciting and promising new career? There are several available jobs in the construction industry where you can use your planning skills. However, it is best to be aware of the different requirements traffic management course Melbourne needed in this line of work. Here’s everything you need to know about the Traffic Management course in Melbourne.
What are the Requirements for Traffic Management Course in Melbourne?
As part of the VIC Roads training requirements, all field personnel who set out and implement a traffic management plan must complete a certain course. The Melbourne training covers topics like planning, implementing, and monitoring the traffic guidance scheme. In addition to that, you will learn how to properly close down traffic and clean up after work is done.
Are you ready to complete the requirements needed for the Traffic Management Course in Melbourne? Here is a checklist that will guide you for your preparations.
- Identification. You will be expected to provide a valid form of photo ID like a passport or driver’s license.
- USI (Unique Student Identifier). You need to obtain a valid USI number before you can take the course. Check here to get your USI.
- LLN (Language, Literacy and Numeracy). Basic understanding of the English language is one of the major requirements in the Traffic Management Course in Melbourne.
- Clothing. There will be practical activities during the course. With that in mind, all participants must wear comfortable, closed-in shoes during training.
- Attendance. Participants must complete the necessary paperwork for registration before the course starts. This is why you will be required to arrive at least 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled starting time.
Take the Implement Traffic Management Plan RIIWHS302D course today. Book your course with Edway Training.
Please Note: We have a maximum of 10 students per class and practising social distancing requirements of students being no closer than 1.5 metres from each other. Please refer to Edway COVID Action Plan which can be found on our website.