Working in establishments where alcohol is served and sold is often perceived as an exciting working environment. However, you must have the proper training. You must hold the required certification to ensure an enjoyable and safe work environment. The certification guarantees you’re delivering your job roles and responsibilities effectively. A series of instructions are required before getting an RSA Competency Card in Sydney.
How To Process Your RSA Competency Card?
- The first step is completing the NSW RSA course or Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol training course in Sydney.
- After successfully completing the RSA course, you’ll receive an NSW RSA interim certificate.
- Then head to the closest Service NSW centre to order your RSA competency card. The card will be posted to you within 4 weeks. Access to Digital Licence is also available.
Here are some additional approaches to remember about your RSA Competency Card:
- The RSA Interim certificate is valid for 90 days. Make sure to get the competency card before your RSA Interim certificate expires.
- The RSA competency card is valid for 5 years. If you don’t remember when your competency card expires, know how to Manage RSA/RCG Competency Card through the L&GNSW portal.
- Remember that a refresher course is required once your competency card has expired.
Are you ready to go through the process of getting your RSA competency card? Edway Training offers Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol SITHFAB002 courses in Darlinghurst, Seven Hills, and Mona Vale NSW. Book now and be on your way to getting your RSA card soon.
Please Note: We have a maximum of 10 students per class and practising social distancing requirements of students being no closer than 1.5 metres from each other. Please refer to Edway COVID Action Plan which can be found on our website.