People working in construction are aware that you need to have your certification on your person when at work. But what happens when you have to renew your certificate? This means it is time to refresh your knowledge. But are you required to take the Traffic Control refresher if you are a Traffic Manager?
The Control Traffic with the Stop-Slow Bat / Implement Traffic Management Plans Refresher Course
The refresher course for traffic controllers and traffic managers have now been combined into one course. However, you are still able to take one unit of competency. Just make sure to note that you are only taking one unit when you book your course.
Here are the requirements for the refresher course.
- Traffic Control/Traffic Management Accreditation. You need to provide a Statement of Attainment or plastic card in Implement Traffic Management Plan RIIWHS302E. You will not be allowed to take the course without the certification.
- Supporting Evidence Documents. See here for the list of accepted documents.
- Identification. You must provide one form of valid photo I.D. like a driver’s license, passport, or proof of age card.
- LLN (Language, Literacy and Numeracy). Participants are expected to complete an LLN assessment. This will determine their eligibility for the course.
- Clothing. All participants must wear comfortable closed-in shoes to take part in the practical activities.
- Attendance. All participants are expected to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to schedule to complete the necessary paperwork for registration.
Are you ready to get a new Statement of Attainment? Edway Training offers Control Traffic with the Stop-Slow Bat / Implement Traffic Management Plans Refresher RIIWHS205E courses in Sunshine and Hallam. Book now to receive your new certification as soon as possible.
Please Note: We have a maximum of 10 students per class and practising social distancing requirements of students being no closer than 1.5 metres from each other. Please refer to Edway COVID Action Plan which can be found on our website.