Find out if even food servers will need RSA training in Sydney
Edway Training Logo

Do Food Servers Need RSA Training in Sydney?

Food Servers Need RSA Training in Sydney

Some people believe being a waiter is an easy job if you can be on your feet all the time. However, there are also certain requirements that food servers have to meet. For instance, some might be required to get RSA Training before they can start working. But is this a requirement for all waiters and waitresses in Sydney?

What is RSA Course?

Responsible Service of Alcohol (the new RSA course) is a special course designed for individuals who serve alcohol. During training, the participants learn how to promote safety in establishments where liquor is served.

All establishments that sell and serve liquor are required to meet certain requirements by law. In addition to that, all employees like food servers are expected to get RSA training to learn about safety. 

Are All Food Servers Required To Get RSA Training in Sydney?

All food servers who work in an establishment that sells alcohol will need to undergo RSA training. However, it is not necessary if the restaurant does not serve liquor. The RSA course is only required of people who sell and serve alcohol.

Are you interested in working in a restaurant that serves alcohol? As one of the food servers, you will need to get RSA training to prepare you for the work ahead. This way, you will learn how to ensure the safety of everyone in your Sydney workplace. This would include your patrons as well as your co-workers.

Get your RSA training today. Edway Training offers Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol SITHFAB002 courses in Darlinghurst, Seven Hills, and Mona Vale NSW so book now!

Please Note: We have a maximum of 10 students per class and practising social distancing requirements of students being no closer than 1.5 metres from each other. Please refer to Edway COVID Action Plan which can be found on our website.