Construction Induction training covers Work Health and Safety related topics, such as:
- WHS legislative requirements
- Construction hazards and control measures
- WHS communication and reporting processes
- WHS incident response procedures
White Card training course consists of:
- Online presentation
- Online assessment
Participants will be required to provide a certified copy of a I.D. (e.g. passport, driver’s licence, proof of age card, student card) by fax or email.
Participants will be required to provide a certified statutory declaration downloaded from the course website.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive:
- Construction Induction plastic card issued on behalf of WorkCover QLD
Please note that the Statement of Attainment for the unit of competency “Work Safely in the Construction Industry” CPCCOHS1001A cannot be issued after completion of the online white card course. To obtain a Statement of Attainment, a person needs to complete classroom based training course.