A white card course in Sydney (or general construction induction card) is required for all workers who want to do construction work. The white card gives people entering the construction business a basic understanding of Workplace Health and Safety rules, common hazards and risks on construction sites, and how these risks should be controlled.
Edway Training provides White Card training in Sydney. Continue reading to discover what you will receive by enrolling in this course.
What You Will Receive
To work in the construction sector, you must finish the White Card Training Course (Construction Induction). After finishing the course, you will be given a Statement of Training (valid for 60 days). SafeWork NSW, for your usage, will supply your cards. Please keep in mind that if you still need to complete the training tests, you must retake the course at the full course charge. Please bring the appropriate 100 points of ID for this training. The course is delivered by a SafeWork NSW-approved training organisation the RTO number for Training Aid is RTP No. 91411.
This course is based on the nationally recognised unit of competency CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry. This course offers the general work health and safety information required to work on an Australian construction site.
What You Will Discover:
- Accident and incident response
- On a construction site, identifying and controlling construction hazards and dangers
- Responsibilities for Workplace Health and Safety
What Are The Advantages Of Finishing The Training?
- Students will learn how to recognise and mitigate potential safety concerns on construction sites.
- All students who complete the white card training will receive a Statement of Attainment in CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction business.
- On a building site, be familiar with the local laws and regulations.
- Understand how to create safety measures and monitor their implementation
- Begin their construction career with free entry-level training and gain work experience in an active construction zone.
After finishing the programme, pupils must fill out an application for a white card. The training provider will submit these forms to SafeWork NSW on behalf of the students.
We keep our operations running smoothly by hiring the best experts in the training field to ensure that all of our clients always pay the lowest price for our courses. Our significant expertise and experience in the areas in which we teach ensure that we provide the highest quality training. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our white card course in Sydney!