There is little doubt that going to a casino is fun and exciting. However, you might notice that working there has some amazing benefits. Are you thinking about working as a casino dealer? It’s an awesome job that is a truly clever career move for anyone.
Is Being a Casino Dealer a Wise Career Move?
Are you wondering about the benefits of a casino worker? Here are some important things to take note of if you are considering this as a career move.
- No experience necessary. You don’t need to be a card-shuffling expert to get the job. Most establishments offer in-house training. In addition to that, you can learn everything you need to know in just two short weeks.
- The pay is really good. A casino dealer could earn $25-$35 per hour which means you can make as much as $100,000 annually. But that’s not the only way to earn more when you take this career move.
- The tips are even better. Did you know that casino dealers, especially good ones, get plenty of tips? For most people, the tips alone are enough reason to consider taking the job.
- It’s an exciting working environment. Most casino workers will be quick to assure you that the casino is a clean and safe working environment.
- There are several great benefits. Casino workers enjoy benefits like medical coverage.
Are you ready to become a casino dealer as your next major career move? Make sure you get the proper certification first. Edway Training offers Provide Responsible Gambling Services SITHGAM001 in Darlinghurst, Seven Hills, and Mona Vale NSW so book now.
Please Note: We have a maximum of 10 students per class and practising social distancing requirements of students being no closer than 1.5 metres from each other. Please refer to Edway COVID Action Plan which can be found on our website.