Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Training
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the information and services available through the edway.edu.au website (“Site”). By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. Edway Training Pty Ltd may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified agreement on the Site.
Edway Training Pty Ltd reserves the right to change course price at any time without notice and such change shall be effective immediately upon posting the new price on the Site.
Invoice Payment Method Terms
When the Invoice My Employer Invoice Payment method is chosen, the company responsible for payment MUST email a Purchase Order / Authority to Invoice.
Please attach Purchase Order to the booking when making a booking online or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Purchase order MUST be received by close of business the day prior to the training date AT THE LATEST.
If Edway Training does not receive the Purchase Order before the day of training it will not be considered valid and as payment will not have been arranged, the participant will not be issued with their certificates.
For Purchase Order to be valid, they MUST contain:
1) Name of participant
2) Date and course participant attending
3) Confirmation the company accepts to be invoiced the course fee. The correct course fee must be stated (i.e. full price). Online special prices do not apply to invoices.
4) Full company details: Name, Address, and ABN
5) Contact details of who to send the invoice to for the payment (name, phone number and email address)
Invoices will ONLY be issued once training has been completed.
If any information on the Purchase Order is incorrect, it will not be accepted and will be sent back to be amended. If the Purchase Order is not correct by Close of Business the day prior to training, the participant will not be issued with their certificate.
- If a class is cancelled by Edway Training at any time, participants have the option of rescheduling to another date or receive a full refund of the course fee paid. No further monies will be paid for any other expenses the participant has or may incur.
- Refunds requests must be applied via email email@example.com. If your refund is approved, funds will be returned to the account that was used for the original payment.
- Students not able to attend the course due to late arrival or insufficient ID (applies only to white card Sydney) or insufficient level of English (applies to all NSW and VIC courses) are not entitled to a refund.
- You must arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled start time, courses start at the scheduled start time, late entry after 15 minutes after the scheduled start time will not be permitted.
- Certificates cannot be issued until all AVETMISS and USI information has been confirmed (where required) and all course paperwork requirements have been completed.
- Online Courses: Once an enrolment has been received for an online or correspondence course, no refund, transfer or cancellation is available.
- If a student is not successful in completing all assessments satisfactorily, they will need to rebook the course at a fee of $50.00. Applies ONLY to White Card NSW and RSA NSW courses
Cancellation Fees Public Courses:
- More than 24 hr before the course start time = Full Refund ($10.00 admin processing fee)
- Less than 24 hr before the course start time = $50.00 Refund
- No Attendance = No Refund
- Late Arrival = $50.00 Refund
- Insufficient level of English = $50.00 Refund
- No ID (applies to white card NSW only) = $50.00 Refund
Reschedule Fees Public Courses:
- More than 24hr before the course start time = Free Reschedule
- Less than 24hr before the course start time = $20.00 Rescheduling Fee
- Late Arrival or Insufficient ID (applies to white card NSW only) on the course date = $20.00 Rescheduling Fee
- No white card (applies to Removal Asbestos or Asbestos Supervisor VIC courses only) = $20.00 Rescheduling Fee
- No Attendance = Full course fee must be paid to reschedule
In emergency circumstances (for example, sickness) please contact Edway Training and the management will evaluate your request on the case by case scenario.
Online Courses Refund Policy
Once an enrolment has been received for an online or correspondence course, no refund, transfer or cancellation is available.
Certified Interpreters /Translators are allowed only in White Card Course Sydney. If there is a case, a written notification must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours before a course starting time. Please note: a family member, colleague or friend cannot act as an interpreter or translator for any courses.
Special Needs Participants
If there is a participant who requires special needs assistance, Edway Training must be informed a minimum of 48 business hours prior to the scheduled course starting time.
Edway Training policy is to maintain your privacy when you visit our site. Any personal details sent to us will be kept confidential and are subject to Privacy Laws.
We do not pass on, sell or swap any of your personal details with any third-party. We use information provided to identify your bookings. When you send us an email, we may use your email address to contact you in future. We may contact you for clarification of a request from you or to answer your query, but we will not sell or pass on your details, except where they act as agents for us and the information is required to deliver your requested goods or services.
When purchasing from Edway Group your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is the Australian financial industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre by email at email@example.com.
Payments made via the website are facilitated by PayPal payment gateway and Westpac merchant facility.
We strive for the information provided on this website to be as accurate and true as possible at the time of publication. You agree that any content viewed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done so at your own discretion and risk.
The information in the electronic mail messages sent from .edway.edu.au or .edway.com.au domains is confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee named in the email. Access to that message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this mail message and kindly notify Edway Group at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +61 2 9357 6544. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any other action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. Edway Group accepts no responsibility for any effects this mail message or attachments have on the recipients’ network or computer systems.